Monday 9 August 2010

Introduction

My name is Angela Readman. I am a writer. It isn't a choice for me. I've been writing, and knew I just had to, since I was a child. Those dreams of just writing and people reading it seem very far away. The idea was much easier than the world of publishing, trying to get work out there, keeping on going. I find myself in the position of starting over, wanting to write, get my work out there and starting from the ground up. In the past I've written poetry, to do so I shelved my dream about writing short stories for a while. Now, I'm back to square one. Learning. Writing. I have no idea how to go about finding any sort of home for my work.

This blog is just that, about starting over again. I don't know what's out there.
I hope there are writers out there who can relate.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment